Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Still waiting for those Truss enhancemence

TEXT IS FIXED! yay!

I've said in the past that if the people at Autodesk fixed just the text in a release then it would warrant a celebration and a mark in the history books. Since we've got that, I cant go back on my 9 year rant and complain. Good job Autodesk! (About bloody time... ;)

So! where to next?

I say "TRUSSES"!!!

Trusses work great in Revit if your doing residential Wood framing. Well I assume it works well from blogs I've looked at, I've never had to use it personally. The trusses that the commercial and industrial reviteers are into though, STEEL trusses leave a lot to be desired.

I have an Ideastation suggestion for it.

Truss Ideastation

Apparently the ideastation is the place to click if you want features added. Please click, read through and add a kudos / vote it up if you agree.

Truss Depth.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment